Tuesday 23 October 2012

Topshop Skeleton Tee - MUST HAVE!

It's just a quick post as I'm trying my hardest to post more often as I know I suck slightly at this! But I like to think that this post will be fairly short and sweet.

Payday is almost here - hurrah! Which means that I'm slowly compiling a list of all the things I want to buy once the day is finally here; eight days (almost seven) and counting!

I'm having an inner debate with my conscience over whether or not to open a Topshop/Topman card. I know some people are dead against store cards, but they are a useful thing to have, especially if shopping is one of your vices in life. So yeah, I want a Topshop/Topman card, hence why I find myself browsing both sites quite a lot lately. But when I was adding to my ever-growing list of things I want once I get paid, I came across this amazing skeleton tee-shirt.



I've been toying with the idea of getting one of these tee's for a while. I have no idea why I think it's so good as I'm sure many people would disagree with me but I really like it. I really like the rolled back sleeves as I don't really like tee's that have sleeves that make the tee look like a box. It's a pet peeve of mine. I think this top would look great with black skinnies, black ankle boots and lots of gold jewellery; I have a gold chain that would go perfect with it.

So basically I've convinced myself to buy it once I get paid! Now payday really needs to hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment