Saturday 20 October 2012

Little Mix's second single, "DNA"

I have no trouble in admitting that I LOVE Little Mix, and have done since they triumphed on The X Factor last year! 

Having released their second, original, recording, "Wings", in the summer, Little Mix are back with their third single, "DNA". Personally, I prefer this song a lot more than their previous effort; it has a bit of an urban feel and has a great bass-line and I also think it's good for bands to experiment with different sounds and styles as an artist should never become predictable.

The music video for the track was released yesterday and it's miles away from what is expected of Little Mix! The styling for the video is very vamp-like and the girls are dressed in lots of black with very heavy make-up. I'm guessing Sin City was the inspiration for the video, but it totally works! The result is brilliant! I predict another number one single for the girls with this track.

Check out the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment