Friday 14 December 2012

Taylor Swift - "I Knew You Were Trouble" Music Video Premiere

I have an immense amount of love for Taylor Swift at the minute. "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" has to be one of my favourite songs of the whole year, and defo one of my favourite Taylor songs ever. But I'm totally obsessed with her new song, "I Knew You Were Trouble", at the minute and the video for the single, taken from her hugely successful "Red" album, dropped today.

The video seems to show Taylor embracing her inner rock chick and I think it's a pretty good look for her. Her new music is a lot more experimental and definitely not as influenced by country music as her previous releases have been. The video shows Taylor getting down and dirty with a guy, getting into a fight and rocking some cool pink dip-dye hair.

Check the video out and see what you think of Taylor's new sound and new image!



No comments:

Post a Comment